Friday, September 25, 2009

Lots of Guests

Things are getting pretty exciting here in Cape Town, but all of it is also reminding me that our time here is about to be go into turbo gear and fly by really quickly. Starting next week we are going to have guests here almost right up until the time we leave. I'm so excited and I know that it's going to be so much fun having great friends and family around in such a unique place. But I also know that it means our time here is very short, and we need to make the most of it. I honestly count my lucky stars every day knowing how amazing it's been to see and experience so much this past year and a half (almost). And I feel twice as lucky to have such great friends and family that are willing to come so far just to visit us (well and maybe see a cool place, do you think it's any coincidence that they're all coming in the warm season?).

In addition to a couple new fancy countdown timers to the right here's a picture of my excited face!


I know what you're thinking, you are all kicking yourself now for not buying the traveler's insurance, and suddenly realizing that you are coming to visit this crazy girl. But you're stuck with me and you have no idea how excited I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails