Monday, March 1, 2010

My New Etsy Shop

I've been browsing local markets where photographers showcase their work and sell it while dreaming of doing the same thing. I would love to make prints of my work and share it with people all day while describing where the photos were taken and reminiscing about the places I've been. But right now I don't have the time, organization or money to do that. So I'm starting small by opening a shop up on Etsy to show some of my photography that's for sale. Maybe someday I can have my own stand at one of those great markets. In the meantime, check out my shop to the right or by clicking HERE. And, if there are any photos that you've seen up on my blog that you really love, but they aren't in my shop. Then let me know and I'd be happy to make a listing for you in my SHOP.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails