Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Belated Weekend Update

We did a lot of relaxing and not much else. We had family in town last weekend, and this weekend we’re going away to Kruger, so we didn’t feel the need to go all out this weekend, and just wanted to spend some time closer to home. Though Sunday we did go up to Langabaan and get in a whole day of kite boarding. It was fun, but I think we were all a bit frustrated with ourselves too. When you watch other people do it they make it look soooo easy, and I’m sure if I practice enough things are going to fall into place. But right now it’s very frustrating and it’s hard to figure out what I’m doing wrong. But I do feel like I learn a ton each time I go out, and watching people helps as well.

Tomorrow we’re off to Kruger National Park! I’m so excited, Eliot asked me what I was going to be for Halloween and I said, “Lion food.” I can’t think of what else I would be, so I’m gonna go with what I know. I’m also just looking forward to getting away, just the two of us. We haven’t had a weekend away by ourselves since we were in China.

Have a good rest of the week and a great weekend! xxx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails